Monday, May 4, 2009

We took 228 pictures this weekend......I narrowed it down to this many!

Tyler and Ash

They are so sweet to each other.


Cousins- Ash 6, Reese 10 months, Sophia 2 months


Sweet babies!


Reese and Soph with their matching bows and maggies.


Sweet!


Her famous wrinkle smile.


Sweet little Sophia


She probably had 20 cheetos in one sitting.


This really makes me laugh.

Tyler caught the biggest fish. I think it was because he used his Mickey Mouse fishing pole.
Don't tell him I told you :)


Reese and Uncle Bob


Carter and Ash after their soccer games.


Sweet boy!


I know I am partial, but he is such a soccer stud.

Goofy boy


Those blue eyes are going to get her in trouble.

5 comments:

Shaunna said...

Such fun pics! Addi is a huge fan of Cheetos and Soothie Paci's (Or 'Maggies') too- I think she and Reese could definitely get into some trouble together;]

Brittney said...

We had a blast with you guys this weekend! Great pics and nice bass Twig. Talk to you soon.

mimi said...

Cute pics whop...I got mine back today, some of them turned out really good, I'll send you the extra copies...wished you all could have stayed longer...weekends just go by way to fast.........at least it is almost summer....hugs and kisses for reeser's she is such a sweet baby...love you all...mom

Anonymous said...

I love her wrinkle nose, it's so cute

Nominate someone or something in need said...

too sweet!