Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chocolate (NOT) Waffles

So, I was all Betty Crocker for breakfast today. My brother and his friend were here for the weekend so I got up and made eggs, waffles and sausage. So we all ate, Blake and Josh left and we did too. We went out shopping for a new washer and dryer and when we got back, I smelled something burning. Tyler couldn’t smell it, because his sniffer is broken…..anywho……….this is what waffles look like after 5 HOURS! Dear God, our house could have burned down. Delightful!

IMG_2714

IMG_2709 IMG_2711 IMG_2712 IMG_2713

3 comments:

mimi said...

omg....can't say I've ever done that but I've left the house a couple of times with a candle burning....now, it takes me five minutes to leave anywhere because I walk through and unplug plug ins etc.....pretty scary whop....glad it was just burnt waffles...:)

Brittney said...

Wowzer Whoppa! I bet you won't do that again. Did you find a new W/D set?

christa said...

So as I read this I thought wow, she is Betty with those beautiful chocolate waffles! Glad to know your cooking isn't always perfect, this should make you feel like me! I found an ironing board with the black iron outline from where it got knocked over and I found it hours later by the smell too!