Thursday, August 7, 2008

Folks, we have ourselves a ballerina!

Tutu take 1

Tutu take 2............she had to have her Maggie in for this one.

Daddy and his little princess.

Don't worry, I have a matching tutu.


I would like to call this one Mommy multi-tasking. I am making a cake, watching TV, wearing my baby, and making a to-do-list in my head! I am really quite talented.

What a little cutie!

She is smelling the grass.

She loves her Daddy.

I love you Reese.

I love this picture. I am pretty sure she is busting out a dance move.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

2 questions: 1. Can I have one in my size? 2. Did you forget the blanket, because if she is anything like her Momma, she is liable to break out in a minor rash from that pesky, beautiful, green grass! Reese, I can't wait until you Plea (splg?)!! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Too cute? I have had so much fun hanging out with you this week and look forward to eating with y'all on Saturday night! Give Reese some sugars from Auntie Caroline xxx

mimi said...

WHAT A CUTIE PIE.............CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL. I WILL CALL YOU WHEN WE LEAVE....LOVE, MOM

The Lancasters said...

I love it!! I love Reese! :)

Anonymous said...

we can't wait till tomorrow either. I will tell Cowboy Henry to bring his horse with him. haha

Unknown said...

Kristin,
Hi...it is Mrs. Blakemore. Michelle Speciale told me you had a blog, and I would be able to see your daughter. She is a little doll!!! Enjoy every minute with her. Time will fly by way too fast! With the Jennifer and Erin married, I am anxious to get grandbabies.

With love ~ Jayne

Roman's Roost said...

Oh my gosh! She is completely adorable. It looks like you are having a blast with her. Enjoy it!
~ The Roman's