Monday, August 25, 2008

Walder...........what's that?

Beth, Caroline and I went to the WOF conference this weekend........it was a last minute deal for me.............with free tickets and all, why not! Little did we know that our tickets were platinum......we were in a suite and it was sweet! We had such a great time! I spent the night away from Reese for the first time. She had fun with her Daddy-o. Funny story.....before the conference Friday night, we went to eat at Chili's. The waiter asked us what we wanted to drink and Caroline with her scottish accent said, "water". The waiter, no joke said, "walder......what's that?" And he was dead serious. Beth was sweet, she didn't laugh, but I died laughing. It was so unexpected. So then after Caroline regained her composure, she said, with the best texas accent she could manage....."water with lemon." Well that royally confused him. He didn't know whether she was Scottish or not......any way, it was really funny. Caroline went as far as asking him his name so she could blog about him. Poor guy!


Nothing like a cold $6.00 cinnabon.........it was our only choice!


Beth, me and Caroline Walder...ha ha
The view from our suite.


Cheese!
Properly rubbish.


The sweetest baby I know.


Mom, seriously, another picture?

5 comments:

mimi said...

Glad ya'll had fun..........I sure wished I could go to the WOF again..They sure are good..Cute Pic's of Reese, she is changing everyday.....she is getting so big..too fast....:( Can't wait to see you all this weekend.....love all of you......mom

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for sharing the walder story cos I already forgot I was going to post about it. I had so much fun, it was great apart from the food that was "proper rubbish"! See you guys soon.

Brittney said...

Whop is it Friday yet??? I want to hold my little chunky monkey! Love ya'll!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

hey girl! so glad yall had fun:) i ended up going to Granbury...ended up i would not have anyone to watch the girls...janson is in full season...he has a game friday night too but really am wanting to go to Carolines party...we will see!

Pioneering In India said...

I think I could get used to the Suite life!!!