Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Bow making/birthday/Valentine's Day!


Reese and her Daddy-O with the world's smallest birthday cake.....there is some cake mass in there somewhere......white chocolate raspberry truffle!
Reese is zoned in and thinking how she can get a hold of it!


Tyler's birthday was yesterday. This is breakfast at The Village grill. We didn't get a card...the makeshift scribble scrabble on the table cloth will have to do.


Reese was enjoying some chocolate dipped strawberries. She has 3 teeth. She is good to go!


This was Valentine's dinner.......Chili's to go in the living room......the romance was off the charts. Reese wasn't happy with me because I took away her french fry cigarette. Don't worry, I gave it back.


I got a bow order for 12 bows on Friday. Reese thought she would help out. She had the entire roll of the spool in less than 10 seconds. I was timing her!
She is a PILL!

4 comments:

Shaunna said...

12 bows...Wow!! Good for you!! I am going to try to make a few bows for Addi sometime soon...We'll see how this first timer does;) Hopefully they'll turn out half way normal!

Reese sure is a cute pill;)

Uncle Janet said...

It's a good thing you posted. I was just about to text you scolding you again. I love keeping up with yall. Living vicariously through the Adam's Family - Love, Uncle Janet

mimi said...

lol, uncle janet posted....too funny.....keep those pic's coming....Tyler, I hope you had a great birthday~ It seems like we haven't seen you all in forever...Maybe Britt will pop soon...hope so, hate the waiting part...hugs and kisses Reese, mimi misses you bunches.........love all of you...mom

Brittney said...

Her hair is coming in big time now Whop! I could just eat her up. Does she like chocolate? That is too funny! See you sooner than later! Give her a squeeze for me. Could you put up a pic with her and her little Valentine monkey?