Thursday, February 26, 2009

Introducing Sophia Hope Ellis!


Here is my sweet little niece. After a long labor, the princess arrived at 8:49 pm on Tuesday, February 24th. She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz. and was 19 inches long. Reese and her cousin are exactly 8 months apart to the day. They were both born on Tuesday, the 24th.
Brittney and Jaime are both home and doing well.
Welcome to the family sweetie!
We love you so much!


I was going to introduce her, but it looks like she can make her introduction all by herself!


Reese loves her NEW cousin.


Sweet baby.



Reese and Ashton


Cousins snuggling with Aunt Britt


I love this look


My sister and I with our girls.


She has kissy lips.



Sweet little thing


Reese and Moo Moo


This one is my favorite. I said hello to her and she stuck her tongue out!
Back talking already!


Angel baby


Reese loves her Aunt Holly


Aidan and Reese.
Reese thinks Aidan is hilarious.


Entertaining herself while waiting on her cousin.

5 comments:

Roman's Roost said...

Love all the pics. I have been looking every night on both blogs. She is adorable. Love the lips! Girls are so dainty right from the start. Love ya all,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

She has beautiful lips, what a cutie. Glad everything went well and they are all home. Speak to you later.

Megan said...

She is beautiful!!!

mimi said...

sweet pic's whop, I already miss you both, see you in a few weeks...love you all.....love you too tyler we missed you being here..hope to see you soon....

Shaunna said...

Yay for the pictures!!I have been checking both blogs like a mad woman:) So glad mommy and baby are doing well. Sophia is just beautiful!!

And Reese looks like such a big girl in these pictures! She is adorable!!