Sunday, June 8, 2008

No BEDrest for the weary!

So I guess I am technically off of bed rest now since I have made it to 37 weeks! I have been in the hospital 3 times in the past month because of contractions. Thankfully they got them to stop all three times so that little pumpkin could cook a little longer. I was put on bed rest on May 13th. I had to miss the last 17 days of school (which oddly enough was the exact # of sick days that I had left..........thank you Jesus!) I was a little sad not to be able to finish the year, especially since it meant that I would be sitting at home doing nothing..........but, that being said, whatever it takes to ensure that Reese is healthy! Thank the Lord for good friends who came to entertain me during my prison sentence............ha ha! Having to be still hasn't been easy to say the least. During those 3 1/2 weeks, the things I did to entertain myself.........I addressed, stamped, and put return address labels on Reese's announcements, so don't be surprised if you get her announcement the day after she makes her big debut! I cleaned her clean room and organized all her clothes by sizes. We had a total of 5 showers! WOW! We had our last one on Friday at the hospital where Tyler works...................I think we got close to 1,ooo diapers! We are so blessed! My sister came and stayed with me this past week for 3 days. We had a lot of fun. I was hoping that all the walking around we did would put me into labor- dang it, no such luck. We had another sono on Tuesday to see how big Reese is- she weighed 7 lbs 7 oz at 36 1/2 wks. I will have another sono this week to see how big she is again............my doctor set up an induction date for the 23rd, but depending on her size this week she may move it to the 16th...................that is what we are hoping for!!!! PLEASE! She was so cute on the sonogram this past week...........we saw her playing with her toes. She has a lot of hair........it will be interesting to see what kind of hair that little pumpkin has................my she fro or Tyler's straight Koosh ball hair! I guess this is all for blog #1......................more to come...................be afraid, be very afraid!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

I love it Whoppa! It is going to be great!! Can't wait to see that little toot!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

okay so you are totally going to do my blog!!! it is so cute! did tyler do it??? i am going to give you my password and you can do it:)))) no that was not a question, a demand...hahaa...love ya girl and love the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey so glad you are blogging, it is very cute. How did the pictures turn out? When are we all getting together for breakfast?

Pioneering In India said...

All right I can make a comment!!!I love all the pictures. After you are done with Stacys blog will you do mine?