Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reese Berit Adams is Finally Here!

What a day, or 2.  We got to the hospital on Monday night at 10 pm and Reese didn't come until 10:53 pm on Tuesday.  After a long induction, the decision was made to do a C-Section.  Kristin was very tired and could not push anymore.


At 10:53 pm on June 24, 2008, Reese decided to come out and meet us.  She weighed 7 lbs. 6.3 oz. and is 20.5 inches long.  A little smaller than we expected, but perfect.

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and I know you will agree.  Momma and baby are doing great and sleeping right now.  Thank you for all your prayers.

Here are a few pictures.  Let us know what you think.






6 comments:

Brittney said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! I could not control those happy tears when I saw her! We love you guys and are soooo proud for you!

Pioneering In India said...

Way to go Kristen and Tyler!!! She is so beautiful. I cant wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You know your life will never be the same! (i.e. no sleeping, going to the bathroom by yourself, etc!) She is beautiful. Good thing she looks like Krisin! (J/K Twig!)
Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. Way to go you guys. Let me know if there is anything I can do like bring a meal. Cant wait to meet her. God is Good! When you look at a new life it is difficult to not see what an amazing God we have.

The Lancasters said...

Yea! Let us know when we come come visit her...today or tomorrow? I texted Kristin!

Jess & Sienna said...

I am crying right now looking at the most gorgeous newborn baby I have ever seen! She is so perfect Kristin, you guys did so good. I can't wait to come see little Reese and you all. We love you and congratualtions to you both on your beautiful blessing!! I don't know two people who deserve happiness more. Tell Reese her auntie Jessica says welcome to the world. Love you!!