Thursday, June 12, 2008

What the heel...............literally!

OK, seriously!
I just had a pregnancy-induced urge to read a book, so Tyler and I just went to Barnes and Noble. I was walking around while Tyler was talking on the phone. I hear the Barnes and Noble lady say to Tyler, "watch where you step." So of course I turned around because I had just walked there and LO AND BEHOLD a lady had puked all over the floor.....................and of course I had already walked through it. YUMMY! It didn't really occur to me to look at my feet until about 5 minutes later, and guess what I found ..........a popcorn-looking remnant attached to my heel................I immediately start gagging, and then I see the throw up lady walking out of the bathroom with different pants on.............which made me gag even more.........................so I guess the moral of the story is...............reading is bad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny, I am surprised that you did not throw up! I am going to post some of the pictures on my blog later tonight.

Brittney said...

Sick out Whoppa!!! I would have puked and then screamed at the lady who puked!!!! Yuck-O! Sometimes!

Pioneering In India said...

That is just gross! Or a really comical way the Lord is preparing you for motherhood!!!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

right on w/ beths comment!!! so tomorrow????? cant wait to get the call!