Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pardon me, does this bow make my head look big?

Visitor # 804- GREAT Uncle Paul...............man you're old!

About to go for a walk before it starts raining............Reese is completely bored by the idea.

And she's out!

What better way to celebrate being 2 weeks old.............Babe's Chicken.

She loves her stroller and pink and brown.

GREAT Aunt Zan................you're old too!

Full body shot................she loves her poppy.

And she loves her Daddy.

More milk please!

She put her legs in this position.........baby yoga!

CHEESE

5 comments:

mimi said...

what a beauty......thanks for the pics.......i miss all of you.......love you'll.....mom

Brittney said...

I'm lovin it!! Great pants Reesie! Whop you look great and I am starting to believe we do look a little alike!!!! I Heart BABE'S and cannot wait to eat there! Give the little punkin a squeeze from her Aunt Biddy! Love ya'll!!

Ashley said...

What cute pictures! She is precious! And you look so happy! Love the baby yoga things...that cracked me up!

Abby said...

So stinkin' cute! In our world ("Boergerland"), the bigger the bows the better! Congratulations!!!!

The Lancasters said...

I love these!! :) We had fun eating with y'all yesterday! Let me know if you need me to keep Reese for you sometime, even if it's just to run to Walmart!