Monday, July 28, 2008

Reese is officially a ROADIE!

We just got back from our first road trip with Reese, and of course she was a very good baby! We left on Wednesday and got back last night. We did some not so minor renovations at Uncle Janet's house................liking Trading Spaces, except we didn't trade spaces. We had a blast, and hopefully she hasn't found the red paint spill on the carpet. JUST KIDDING. I know you are reading this! We also celebrated Uncle Bob's birthday............I don't know how old he turned, but I know he is OLD! We had a couples afternoon and went and watched the new Batman..............it was really good, especially because I smuggled in some of MiMi's brownies and cookies. Reese got to meet the rest of the family, minus the Brumley's because they were on vacation. Ashton was so precious with Reese. He calls her baby Reese and said that she is in love with sleeping. When we left yesterday, we kept trying to leave and he would flag us down so he could say bye to baby Reese again- then he said "I love you baby Reese, see you in January", even though we repeatedly told him we would be back in September. Anyway, for the blog stalkers, here are some more pictures.


Give me sugars!


She is an angel!


Uncle Bob, can I have your autograph?

Cousin Morgan looking fashionable as usual.


Let's just say that Uncle Janet was driving really fast down the hill..............safety first people. We were in a hurry to get to Perini Ranch for the 30 dollar steak!


Ashton and Reese in their hunting rigs!


Reese loves Ashton!


Ash and Uncle Janet


Aunt Britt and Uncle Jaime


Uncle Bob and Mo


Trouble #1, Trouble #2, and the Princess!


Ladies and Gents, this is your 1988 Pecan Queen, Aunt Becky.............minus her sash! Much love to you!



This is my redneck brother, his awesome wife Holly, me (I'm awesome too!) , and my fine husband who is looking like Shaggy off of Scooby Doo. Somebody bring me my 30 dollar steak!


Me and P. Queen



Brooks, Holly and Ash- what a cute little family.


Ashton decided that he needed a picture with everyone............don't they look enthused?


Me in a bathing suit 4 wks after having a baby, I call that bravery........Reese is working it! I wanted to wear a long sleeve wet suit, but they don't sell those in these parts.


Yes, he may be 5, but he can swim...............cannon ball anyone?


Hello!


On the road again!


Mo, how did you end up in all my pictures?


Brooks, you are officially Bubba Crunk..........I am pretty sure you have a dip in your mouth while you are feeding and singing her a song............which I am sure had to be something about hunting.


Ash fed Reese several times. He is such a sweet boy and a big helper. Now, if only we could get him to change poopy diapers.


Hi, I'm a swimsuit model in my spare time.


It was freezing.


Fo Hawk anyone?

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Those are stinking hilarious Whop! And that's right, I am the princess, but I am just not sure where from! Have a great week and call me soon! Much love to the Adams family, dada dada duh!!

Anonymous said...

That was a long post. Reese is getting so big, I need to get back so i can hold her. We plan to leave here Thursday morning, so I will see you soon, we have some work to do next week, are you still up for helping?

Abby said...

You always crack me up! I get to enjoy a big fat steak at Perini's this weekend, too. Do they still have the roaming cows watching you eat their uncle? Yum! Can't wait - glad you warmed up the pary for me.