Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blah blah blog.


Big Girl!


This is Reese's new outfit I made her for our Christmas card........bringing the 80's back with the leg warmers.....oh yeah! Her typical deer caught in headlights look.


She just started doing this when she is in her carseat- she arches her back sticks her lips out and grunts. It is hilarious. I guess she is trying to get out of her seat.


What a mess- these things happen.


As previously stated, I love this tree. We took this before school one day this week.

7 comments:

mimi said...

What a CUTIE PIE........Can't wait to see all of you again....love you all.....mom

Brittney said...

The 80's rock!! Go Reesie. Love the leg warmers Whop! That will be a super cute Christmas card. Love you guys.

Roman's Roost said...

How adorable! I love looking up your blog there is always a new one. You have to make Addy and Brycen a shirt for sure!!! You are too creative...

lancasters said...

I am so glad I remembered to check your blog! Reese is the cutest and I really miss her! :( We need to try to meet up! Maybe you can stop by some day after schooL??

Abby said...

I love that green door and chair. Is that in your house?

Brittney said...

Post another video Whop! I am missing my dittle pumpkin!

Pioneering In India said...

Did Resse's mommy ever where leg warmers? I love the look!! Hope to see you soon !!