Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yeah for Fall!


This is the extra cool tree in our front yard. I love it!


See, she really does smile.


Cute little Brooklynn holding Reese.


The girls out shopping.


We are so easily amused!


Brooklynn, you are so cute!


Britt and Reese and the little cousin to be :)


Uncle Janet bought her this adorable outfit.


Something's funny!


Tyler took Reese and Brooklynn to the park- the other girls were all shopping in Canton.
Brooklynn picked out Reese's entire outfit, bow and all. She was proud of herself.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

What a fun weekend Whop!! I will post that pic of you 3 and any others I might have. Hope your week goes well! Thanks for being a hostess with the "mostest." No waxes please....

mimi said...

Thanks for the fun weekend and all the laughs to and from Canton.....I don't think I have walked that much in one day in my life...My calves hurt even this morning when I got up. I took the day off since we got in so late, I am playing catch up today. Post the Christmas shirt as soon as your done. Give Reese a big kiss and hug from me. Thanks again for everything, love all of you....mom

Abby said...

Of course, Reese is adorable as always. BUT I just had to comment on that beautiful tree! I love fall!