Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Reese's first school picture


This cracks me up on so many levels! This is Reese's first official school picture. For those of you who don't know, we have a daycare at my school that is for teacher's kids. So I get to see her several times throughout the day (this was the only way I could go back to work after having her) This picture will be in the yearbook. Of course she has her classic "I can smile but I'm not going to" look. But I have to say my favorite part is the fingernails and shirt that are in the pic that are not hers. I guess JoJo was holding her up there.
Good time!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

That face is priceless! Dittle pumpkin. School photo session numero uno of 18. Love that outfit.

Brittney said...

Love the bubbles too. She is a crack up!

mimi said...

Now that is way too cute...She is so photogenic! Get some extra's of this one.............love you, mom

Abby said...

That's funny :) Love her outfit!