Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Arboretum


This was a cool little pumkin hut thing.



Reese was checking out the little boy on the haystack. Much too young to be checking someone out.



Hopefully this doesn't give her a rash.



Cutie pies~



She really thinks I'm funny.....and I am- so I'm told.



Cool place.


Daddy + Reese = cute picture.



Sweet baby.



I was cracking up because Reese got mad when I tried to turn her around for a picture. She liked listening to the waterfall.



Pumpkin hut

4 comments:

mimi said...

Cute Cute Cute............Looks like a fun little place. She is so precious and growing like a weed......I can't wait to see ya'll. Miss all of you like crazy......love ya'll.......hugs and kisses sweet reesie.....love you.....mimi, Love ya'll too....mom

Shaunna said...

Reese is so cute! Those chubby little cheeks are just precious!!

Roman's Roost said...

That is a cute place. You look like ya'll were having a blast as a family.

Nominate someone or something in need said...

we have to go there...looks too fun!!! you are killing me w/ the clothes...would you stop w/ all of your talents...making me look bad:)