Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good bye to the pumas.


I have to tell this sweet little story about my nephew Ashton- before we left San Angelo on Monday, he handed Tyler this little bell. It is a bell that his Nana had given him a long time ago. Ash used to have nightmares about the pumas from Lion King so his Nana gave him the bell to scare the pumas away. He told Tyler he didn't need it anymore. He wanted Reese to have it, so she could scare away her pumas if the need every arises......................he truly has such a sweet and giving heart. He is always willing to share and always is looking out for others......I really love you Ash! I have that little bell on the top railing of Reese's crib.

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Awww! That little would give away his own bed to someone that needed one! He is so sweet and loving! How thoughtful at such a young age!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

i know i have been thinking about you too! call me after school...lots to catch you up on:)

Anonymous said...

So sweet, I love him even though I have never even met him yet. Can't wait to meet him. Hope we can catch up soon.

The Lancasters said...

Love you Kristin! Give Reese some kisses for me and let me babysit soon!! Or else!