Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh dear!

Ok, if you ever need a laugh or something to blog about, just go to Wal Mart. I had to run in to pick up a few things. I was sitting in the backseat of my Rogue getting Reese out and an Astro Van starts pulling in beside me. Now, I am thinking, surely he is going to back up and not park there (I didn't park there because THERE WERE 3 SHOPPING CARTS IN THE SPACE). Well Mr. Astro Van decides he will just not so gently move them out of the way with his van. No people, he didn't get out of his van and move them, he moved them with the bumper of his van. I needed a picture of my face, because I know that my mouth was open as far as it could be. 2 of the carts turned on their side and made a loud crashing noise before coming to a stop. Of course it was a man who got out of the van and just carried on as if he didn't just run over 3 carts. I about wet my pants because it just became very funny to me. So I run in and get my stuff and I am standing in line in the pretend express lane(15minutes) and short bus (the man driving the van) was in line behind me buying 4 cases of beer. I paid for my stuff and left as fast as I could before he had another incident! So take every opportunity to visit your local Wal Mart. I promise you'll find something funny!

6 comments:

Jason, Crysti, Carson, and Hattie said...

Now were you in Oklahoma, cause that's funny. I don't care who you are that's funny!

Shaunna said...

Hi Krisin:)

My name is Shaunna Dawson. I was a friend of Brittney's at ASU...I actually think you and I had a class with Dr. Hademenos one semester...Anywho, I'm a self-admitted blog stalker, who has finally decided to come right out and leave you a comment:)

I LOVE all the bows and outfits you make for Reese- They are so stinkin' cute!

Have you thought about selling any of your stuff? I have a little girl who is a few weeks older than Reese, and I would absolutely love to dress her in some of the precious little outfits you make!!

If you do sell stuff or ever decide that you want to, please let me know! Addilyn for sure needs a little T-Shirt like Reese's Falcon shirt to wear with her blue jeans to all the football games here:)

Sorry for the randomness:) Hopefully I didn't come off sounding too crazy! Feel free to blog stalk us any time:)

Abby said...

Don't you just LOVE the metroplex Wallys (or is it Wallies)???? I've seen plenty of scenes there and probably (no, absolutely) cause soom scenes of my own!
To Shaunna Stalker - I'm a blog-stalker, too. Although, I actually know Kristin. But, I had a couple of classes w/ Hademenos, too, so maybe I'll stalk you ;) Hee hee
And more...... I, too, LOVE the clothes you have done. Who knew you were so Donna Reed/Martha Steward-ish!?!!? Let's get together and play sometime!
Is there a space limit to these comment boxes? Shall I just keep typing to find out?
Man, I am cracking myself up!
Here's you a funny - I just 'failed' the word verification and had to try again. Let's see how I do this time.....

Abby said...

Dangit - I just realized Shaunna Stalker's comment was longer than mine.
I'm such a failure

Pioneering In India said...

Love the story!! I probally RAN into Mr.Astro up at Wal Mart before!
Glad you could come to my party!!!

Shaunna said...

Yay! I'm so glad you don't think I'm some sort of blog stalking freak!

I am so excited! Shoot me an email and, I will let you know what shirts I'm thinking about for Addilyn, and you can tell me how much I will owe ya!

Only do this for us IF you have time and IF you don't mind. I don't want this to be a hassle for you AT ALL!

I just thought all the fun stuff you had made for Reese was too cute! Unfortunatley for Addi, her mommy isn't nearly as creative or crafty:)

My email is sunshineshaunna@aol.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!