Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yee Haw!

I enjoy modeling and bull riding in my spare time!

What is really funny about this picture is I got hurt after being "released" off of a mechanical bull........I was 4 weeks pregnant with her and obviously didn't know it.........dang you Layce Mack!


She really loves her Maggie.....aka pacifier.


Sun bathing with Uncle Jaime. I am hoping he was teaching her some espanol.
Who needs Rosetta Stone when you have an Uncle Jaime?!


The wanna be swim suit model.....no speedos please. I want to meet the moron who thought that one up.


I think this might be a belly flop in the making.


Michael Phelps watch out!


Exhausted after the bull ride.




Reese's Great Aunt Terry making her blog debut.


Bob's your Uncle and Reb's your Pecan Queen.
Let me just say, Uncle Bob, you need some Catch Phrase tutorials!
I'm not real sure what Reese is zoning in on here, but we'll go with the necklace!


Reese is asking Uncle Blake why he is wearing a sweater in August.


Reese, about to go for her 2nd swim.


Ahhh, the life of a princess. It's tough, really!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Tears are coming out of my eyes, I am laughing so hard! Whop you are too funny! All hail the BUMBO! Uncle Jaime will teach her some spanish, but her tia britt will teach her much more! We had so much fun with you guys! Will you please stay with us next time you come? We want to have you in our home and host you guys! Hope this week goes well! Is Reese's little cold gone? Love you!

mimi said...

oooooooohhhhhhh how sweet......that is pretty cute whop....tyler we need to put you in a triathalon, now you can climb a rock wall, do a dive, what next? Had fun this weekend thanks again, hurry up and come back or we will just have to make another dallas trip.............i'm itching to anyway........love ya'll.....mom