Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Homemade clothes are cool.......sometimes!


Here is her cute little birdie shirt I finished yesterday.


That bow isn't as big as it appears........it's the angle!


Here she is in the birdie and mini.
I had to put the Eskimo boots on her before she out grows them. Uncle Janet bought her those.


Uncle Jordan and Reese.
Reese is intently watching the show Wipeout....that is some funny stuff.


I made this shirt too. Can't go wrong with a hot pink guitar.


No, my baby isn't scratching her lice.


Snuggling with Aunt Layce.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Super Model in the making! Love you guys muchisimo!!!

mimi said...

oh I miss her..........whop you did good on the outfits.......absolutely precious............remember when you come down......gonna have a mimi night with gplb and gplg......miss you'll.....love you all........mom

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend Martha Stewart,
We are cooking out on Saturday, Beth is coming and another friend, would love if you guys could come. We are thinking around 5:30. It will just be hamburgers and hotdogs not anything fancy.
Are you coming to Beth's party on Friday, it should be fun?
I am heading to the fabric store today to buy fabric and start my first project on my sewing machine, hopefully I can do it.
See you soon.

janice said...

Hey Kristin, Reese is absolutely beautiful!!! You are such a good mom! When you come to San Angelo, please bring Reese by the house so that we can meet her! We watched the "Dixie Chicks,you, Becca and Candice" video the other day and we were cracking up!!! You girls always kept us laughing, I miss those days. Miss you, Janice

Roman's Roost said...

I am impressed you can make clothes! I can't wait for christmas HEHEHE! Aunt Zanne